Rust-Oleum Tarmacoat 6100
Rust-Oleum Tarmacoat 6100 is a very fast-drying, multi-purpose, single pack paint for floors and also line marking. This water based, flexible acrylic exterior floor paint that can be used on a multitude of surfaces. These include: asphalt, concrete, pavements, pedestrian and zebra crossings, bitumen, parking bays, tennis courts, playgrounds, as well as many more not mentioned.
Tarmacoat is solvent free making it ideal for use inside as well as outside. Use it for roads, paths, balconies, car parks, playgrounds and also tennis courts.
Rust-Oleum Tarmacoat will cure sufficiently in approximately 24 hours to accept light traffic (bicycle, car, etc.), but allow 48 hours before bringing the area back into full use (heavy traffic, truck etc).
If using it for road or pathway markings then check out our range of stencils.
- Rain-proof and re-coatable after just one hour.
- Also applicable to slightly damp surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to U.V. and weathering.
- Water-based formulation, safe to use and virtually no odour.
- Suitable for roads, paths, balconies, car parks, playgrounds and also tennis courts.
- Single pack, no mixing required.
- Suitable for interior and Exterior use.
- Coverage: 4m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 30 mins.
- Apply using a brush or a roller.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 22 cm|
|Recommended Film Thickness||
54 μm dry film thickness, equals 120 μm wet film thickness
Soft Matt Finish