Rust-Oleum 1015 / 1078 Heat Resistant Coating
£22.14 – £44.96
Rust-Oleum 1015 / 1078 Heat Resistant Coating can be applied on new, bright or shot-blasted steel or well pre-treated coated surfaces. Formulated to offer high performance, heat resistance at high temperatures. Perfect for barbecues, boiler fittings, hot air, heat cannons and also car exhausts.
This product is intended for small maintenance jobs as well as minor repairs. Provides protection up to a dry heat of 750°C (short-term peak load) for applications indoors or in a sheltered outdoor environment.
For heat resistant aerosols look at 7778/7715.
- Handles temperatures up to 750°C.
- Handles continuous temperatures of up to 650°C.
- For bare metal or slightly rusted surfaces.
- Self Priming.
- Suitable for indoor or in a sheltered outdoor environments.
1015 / 1078 Heat Resistant Coating:
- Coverage: 10-12 m² per litre
- Touch Dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush or a Roller.
1015: 458 g/l max 1078: 416 g/l max
|Recommended Film Thickness||
35-40 µm dry, equals 85 µm wet