Asbestos Encapsulation Kit
£110.95 – £250.00
Our asbestos encapsulation kits includes Mathys Dacfill and Primer 44HS and also a suitable thinner, which when used together then form a certified system for encapsulating asbestos. The system is certified by the Coatings Research Institute as a procedure for the fixing and encapsulation of asbestos fibres on weathered asbestos cement.
Use this system to treat asbestos containing materials, and also seal it to embed the asbestos fibres and prevent the release of the fibres. Mathys Dacfill product that is being used is also a watertight water-based, liquid membrane for roofs.
Because of the undulations on corrugated surfaces please add 30% to the measured surface area.
PLEASE CALL US TODAY IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ASBESTOS.
- Certified asbestos encapsulation system.
- Use 44 HS to prime and Dacfill as the topcoat.
- Use both products.
- Easy to use system.
- If you need assistance with this system then contact our technical team on 09102 710057.
- Practical coverage varies depending on the surface and the condition of the surface.
- Kit Sizes:
- 1 x 1L Primer 44 HS and 1L thinner and 2 x 5kg Dacfill – 5-7.5m².
- 1 x 5L Primer 44 HS and 2 x 1L Thinner and 1 x 25kg Dacfill –15-18m².
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.
- Colour applies only to the Dacfill.