Zinga Zinc Coating System
£25.20 – £444.91
Zinga is a one pack zinc coating system to provide safe cathodic protection to steel and also other non ferrous metals. It contains a minimum of 96% zinc in the dry film, and provides an alternative to hot dip galvanising.
Use this product for the protection of ferrous metal structures such as bridges, as well as a primer for boat keels, pylons, masts, street furniture, etc. It also conforms to ISO standard 3549 in regard to its zinc purity of 99.995% and to ATM standard A780 in regard to its use as a repair coating for hot-dip galvanisation. This product is also able to be overcoated with a compatible paint.
- Can protect longer than hot-dip galvanising (at the same dft)
- Apply on or off site.
- Use to re-coat existing galvanising.
- Existing layers of Zinga can be re-coated.
- Excellent primer in Duplex system.
- Good resistance to mechanical abrasion.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Extremely flexible.
- Apply even in extreme temperatures.
- Weldable to X-ray quality.
- Certified to not spread flame or create smoke (BS476 parts 6&7).
- Unlimited shelf-life and unlimited pot-life.
- Grey Matt finish.
- 9.67 m²/L for 60 μm DFT.
- 4.83 m²/L for 120 μm DFT.
- Touch Dry: 15 Minutes.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.