£16.38 Ex.VAT | £19.66 Inc.VAT
Zinga Zingalu Spray is mid point between the Zinga spray and the aluminium spray. It contains a small amount of aluminium, but is still predominantly zinc. This means that it gives a brighter finish than the ordinary Zinga, but it also offers slightly less corrosion protection.
Use this product for repairing and also touching up of damaged or old hot-dipped, Zinganised or other zinc coated structures. It leaves a metal grey finish with aluminium gloss, comparable to hot dip galvanisation.
- Use to re-coat existing galvanising.
- Use it on worn or damaged galvanised steel as well as on surfaces coated in Zinga.
- Good resistance to mechanical abrasion.
- 92% Zinc content.
- Excellent adhesion and also flexible.
- Metal grey colour with aluminium gloss.
- Semi gloss.
- Coverage: 4.22 m² per Litre at 40 μm DFT.
- Touch Dry: 15 Minutes.
- 500ml Aerosol.
There are no reviews yet.