Rust-Oleum 1085 Cold Galvanising
£16.11 – £186.50
Rust-Oleum 1085 Cold Galvanising / Galva Zinc is a fast drying, zinc rich primer based on an epoxy ester resin. Maximum corrosion resistance, as well as rust resistance through galvanic protection with single pack cold galvanising paint.
Use on new, bare steel, blasted steel as well as galvanized steel surfaces. This product contains pure zinc as pigment and therefore provides cathodic protection to metal. Ideal for light industrial exposures, corrosive environments and also high humidity areas.
Typical applications are Production welds, Ducts, Guard rails, Storage tanks. Also for use on Gutters, Trailers, Fences, Bridges, Utility towers, Piping.
- Offers long-lasting cathodic protection of metal.
- 90% zinc content.
- Heat resistance up to 300°C.
- Ideal for touching-up galvanised steel, welding seems etc.
- Use as a primer and also as a single coat.
- Recoat with non-saponifiable coatings.
- 5L or 1kg tin. (5L is equivalent to 13.8 kg)
1085 Cold Galvanising
- Coverage: 10.4m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 15 mins.
- Apply using a brush or a roller.