£33.50 – £124.95
Sigmafast 20 (previously Amercoat 4116) is a one component high build zinc phosphate primer based on modified alkyd resin. It’s a one coat, anti corrosive primer for structural steel. Also use it in areas that are subjected to atmospheric exposure.
Can be specified as a one coat direct to metal system for ISO 12944 C1 and C2 environments. Also you can recoat it with most one and 2 component coatings.
- One component zinc phosphate primer.
- Good anti-corrosive properties.
- Fast drying and also fast handling.
- Recoat with most one and two component coatings.
- Suitable in conditions of atmospheric exposure.
- Lead as well as chromate free.
- Use it as a part of the direct to metal system for ISO 12944 C1 and C2 environments.
- Coverage: 7.3m²per litre for 75μm.
- Touch dry: 15 Minutes.
- Apply using a brush, roller or an industrial spray.