Rust-Oleum 9169 Epoxy Rust Primer
£157.45 Ex.VAT | £188.94 Inc.VAT
Rust-Oleum 9169 Epoxy Rust Primer is a two component, solvent based, epoxy primer; designed for application on manually prepared rusted steel surfaces. It has outstanding adhesion onto manually prepared surfaces, as well as corrosion protection for manually derusted metals. It penetrates through the rust to attach itself to the sound metal underneath: ideal to go over rusted surfaces.
Available in Red Oxide, this rust inhibitive primer is an economical alternative to blasting.
It’s to be re-coated with 9170/9180 primers and also 9100 topcoats, offering the appropriate protection against strong chemicals, acids, alkalis and also solvents. It also resists frequent product spillage and frequent chemical cleaning.
- Apply directly to sound rusted surfaces.
- Manually remove loose rust first.
- Penetrates through rust onto sound metal.
- Basis for long-lasting protection.
- Also contains a high amount of rust inhibitors.
- Easy to apply as well as easy mixing (1:1 ratio)
- Economic alternative for blasting.
- Also contains active corrosion control.
9169 Epoxy Rust Primer
- Coverage: 11.7m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush, roller or a spray.