£60.55 – £260.45
Sigmacover 522 two component micaceous iron oxide pigmented polyamide cured epoxy primer/sealer/coating. This is a multi purpose product which is used as an undercoat or a topcoat. It is also used as a sealer.
This product adheres well to steel and zinc rich primers, as well as galvanised steel. Use it in industrial areas, or areas where there is atmospheric exposure. It can withstand a wide array of temperatures, both extremely hot and extremely cold.
- Two component.
- MIO pigmented.
- Use as a primer, sealer or coating.
- Excellent adhesion to steel and zinc rich primers, also good adhesion to galvanised steel.
- Seals weathered, cleaned zinc rich primers and also metal sprayed steel.
- Use on atmospheric or water immersed exposure conditions.
- Good abrasion and impact resistance.
- Good resistance to industrial or chemical contaminated atmospheric exposure conditions.
- Resistant to temperatures up to 200°C.
- Pass cryogenic cyclic test from -196°C to 140°C.
- 15m² per litre for 40μm.
- 6m² per litre for 100μm.
- Touch Dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a brush, roller or an industrial spray.