Rust-Oleum 9100 Solvent Based epoxy
£96.95 – £120.10
Two-pack, glossy epoxy for metal. Very hard coating with high layer thickness. Rust-Oleum 9100
CHOOSE A COLOUR
Choose your colour from the colour charts here.
Rust-Oleum 9100 Solvent Based Epoxy is a two-pack, glossy epoxy for metal, walls and floors. It is the most efficient epoxy system: it provides a very hard, thick coating which gives lasting results with even a single coat application.
It is also an ideal glossy floor paint for garages, warehouses, indoor car parks etc. A high level of protection can be achieved in just one or two layers. The Winter Grade is for application at temperatures down to 0°C.
From January 2021 The standard High performance activator is no longer available.
- 2x thicker than regular epoxies (125 micron dry).
- Very resistant against abrasion and chemicals.
- Contains a high amount of rust inhibitors.
- Can be applied directly to sound rusted surfaces.
- Full colour intensity in one coat.
- Great results with minimum prep required.
9100 Solvent Based Epoxy:
- High Solids: 7.3m² per litre.
- Touch Dry:
- High Solids: 6 Hours.
- Apply all using a brush, roller or a spray.
|Dimensions||15.3 × 15.3 × 15.7 cm|