£77.65 – £435.20
Sigmacover 350 (previously Amerlock 2AL) is a two component high build, polyamine cured epoxy primer/coating. It’s a surface tolerant primer, use it in the marine industry for the top sides of boats and ships.
Use it as a primer or top coat, predominately for marine applications and other harsh environments which require good impact and also abrasion resistance. It is even used on superstructure decks as well as cargo holds.
- Surface tolerant primer.
- Use it in marine and also other harsh environments.
- Good abrasion as well as impact resistance.
- Fast drying.
- Easy to clean.
- Compatible with a range of aged coatings.
- High level of corrosion resistance.
- Resistant to splash and also spillage of a wide range of chemicals.
- Semi Gloss finish.
- Thinners: 91-92.
- 5.8m² per litre for 125μm
- 4.8m² per litre for 150μm
- Touch Dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a brush, roller or an industrial spray.