£54.98 – £347.10
Sigmacover 690 is a two component high solids surface tolerant aluminium pigmented modified epoxy primer/coating. It replaces Amercoat 4376. Formulated from polyamide cured resins. Ideal for for priming and also coating metals, particularly prepared steel.
This product is self priming; usable on aged coatings which also has good adhesion properties. It’s available in dark and also light aluminium, to create an aesthetically pleasing finish on steel substrates. Recoat with any epoxy as well as polyurethane coatings for a more decorative finish.
As well as under ideal conditions, it can be used in environments with low temperatures. However if temperatures are likely to drop below freezing then a wintergrade type is also available on special request.
- Primer/coating designed for maintenance.
- Low VOC.
- Good flow properties.
- Self priming coating tolerant to lower grades of steel preparation.
- Compatible with most aged good adhering coatings.
- Recoatable with epoxy and also polyurethane paints.
- Good curing at temperatures down to +5 degrees C.
- Good impact resistance, as well as abrasion resistance.
- Highways Item 115.
- Coverage: 7.2-12 m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 4 Hours.
- Apply using an industrial Spray Gun, Roller or Brush