Rust-Oleum Metal Cladding Topcoat
£50.00 – £117.50
Rust-Oleum Mathys Metal Cladding Topcoat is a semi-gloss acrylic paint designed for use on exterior metal cladding.
CHOOSE A COLOUR
Choose your colour from the colour charts here.
Rust-Oleum Mathys Metal Cladding Topcoat is a long lasting water based, semi-gloss acrylic paint specially designed for use as a finish on exterior metal cladding that has high filling and hiding power and features excellent flow out with high durability and colour and gloss stability.
Use as a topcoat to Rust-Oleum Metal Cladding Primer.
- Easy to clean and to maintain
- Good coverage even in one coat
- Quick drying
- Long lasting finish and excellent UV-resistance
- Use on new, bare, blasted or galvanised steel, plastisol®, zinc, copper, aluminium, PVDF/PVF2 (primer may be needed)
- Tintable to most RAL, NCS and BS colours*
*We can mix Rust-Oleum Mathys Metal Cladding Topcoat to virtually any colour with our in-house mixing machine. If you don’t see a colour you like just let us know a RAL, British Standard or NCS reference number, or you can send us a physical colour sample and we will match it for you.
Metal Cladding Topcoat:
- Coverage: 8m² per litre
- Touch dry: 1 Hour.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.