Mathys PVDF Metal Cladding Primer
£53.95 Ex.VAT | £64.74 Inc.VAT
The online pricing for this product is restricted by the manufacturer. For commercial projects call us on 01902 429190 for improved rates.
Rust-Oleum Mathys PVDF primer is a single pack super adhesion primer for PVDF or PVF2, aluminum, galvanised steel and also zinc.
This product has exceptional hydrophobic qualities, and then provides additional protection. As well as this, it offers outstanding performance as an adhesion promoting primer to smooth and difficult to coat metal substrates.
- Primer for smooth surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion on new or aged cladding.
- Suitable for galvanised steel, zinc, aluminium and also hard plastics.
- Single pack and also easy to use.
- Use on PVDF or PVF2 Metal Cladding.
- Solvent based.
- Exceptional Hydrophobic qualities as well as good adhesion promoting.
- Coverage: 10m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 30 mins.
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a Spray.