9600 Rust-O-Thane Polyurethane
£147.49 – £157.49
Flexible solvent based polyurethane for a very durable and colourfast finish on metal.
CHOOSE A COLOUR
Choose your colour from the colour charts here.
9600 Rust-O-Thane is a flexible solvent based polyurethane for a very durable and colourfast finish on metal. A two-component aliphatic polyurethane, as well as a flexible high gloss polyurethane topcoat. Excellent protection against harsh chemicals, cleaning and also protects against high humidity. It assures a high level of protection against strong chemicals, acids, alkalis and solvents; frequent product spillage as well as chemical cleaning; high humidity and also moisture conditions.
Use on substrates which are coated with Rust-Oleum epoxy systems and can be applied by spray, roller and brush application if the appropriate thinner is used.
Most commonly used over the 9100 epoxy system.
- Very durable, colourfast as well as being chemical resistant.
- UV-resistant; ideal for outdoor use.
- Flexible and impact resistant.
- Suitable for high humidity and moist conditions.
- Very easy to clean (also with chemicals).
- Also used on floors and walls.
- Coverage: 13.2m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 6 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush, roller or a Spray.
|Dimensions||18 × 18 × 22 cm|